Questions and answers
What are the products manufactured from?
- CNE's products are manufactured from high grade polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE)
Are the products bio-degradable?
- CNE's products are not bio-degradable but are fully recyclable
Are the products flammable?
- CNE products are made from flammable material and can be easily incinerated when contaminated. However they are not an explosion risk.
Are the materials and production of the products ethical?
- The materials used in the production of CNE products are ethically sourced and production is mechanical and not manpower sensitive
Can the products be deflated and re-inflated?
- CNE products are designed for single use, implementing FIST
How long will the products remain inflated?
- CNE products should remain inflated for over four months without issue. If slight seepage does occur our products can be topped up orally.
How do I deflate my product once finished with?
- To deflate the CNE mattress or seat, simply pierce with any sharp object.
What weight loading can the seats and mattresses endure?
- CNE products have been pressure tested to resist over 500Kgs applied to the valve
What is the shelf life of the products?
- CNE products have no mechanical or bio-degrabable components - shelf life is expected to exceed 10 years.